Sunday, September 21, 2008

The One Not About Food...

I've been putting off posting to just have the last week overr with. To tell you the truth, it was hell for me. Just when things were beginning to look up, it all came crashing down again. It was very trying and stressful for me. And it was everything too...
-My job started it all... First of all, I work M-F and should not recieve emails from my boss (who knows that I have a Blackberry) on Saturday afternoon regarding sales numbers. I won't go into details, but what was written was something that should have been discussed in person and some was completely off base. I think it's about to time to move on...
-School is just stressful. Enough said.
-Life with the boy was made even more complicated by the fact that both of us are stressed with work and stuff. We've been nitpicking at each other, to the point I honestly thought that we were done.
-Stress wreaks havoc on my body and especially my head, giving me killer migraines that I cannot do anything about. I had one everyday basically, and they just killed my plans to work out or do anything else productive. I cannot do anything that gets my heart pumping when I have a migraine because I feel like my head will explode.

Argghh... It's good to get it out and hopefully my week coming up will be better and have better food involved in it too...

No comments: